Wednesday 17 October 2012

Welcome to my first foray into blogging! What a year it has been so far! We entered a show garden at the BBC Gardeners World LIVE. To have our entry accepted from a national field of entries was amazing enough but we also achieved a prestigeous RHS Silver medal !! A big thankyou to my team who worked really hard with me to produce it.
<
The weather has been a challenge this year as well! Mud everywhere! We have soldiered on and continue to grow as a business. We now have four full time staff( plus me!) and had a further five part timers during the summer! We are also branching out into selling bulbs. We are starting in a small way this year packaging the bulbs in gorgeous florists spider wrap with raffia and a clear label so they are suitable as a present or just a treat! We hope to eventually supply pot packs as well. These will contain everything you need in order to provide a colour combination of different bulbs that will provide a succession of colour.
Please keep following me as I intend to provide regular blogs from now on. Please give me a call if you are interested.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment